(1) Unread Badge on app's icon -
This badge will display the number of unread messages in your unified inbox.
This badge will be displayed automatically - If you want to disable it, follow these instructions:
How to disable the unread badge on app's icon?
1. Go to Settings and Accounts->General
2. Un-check the box next to "Unread count on launcher icon".
If the unread badge doesn't appear automatically - you can easily add the unread badge widget -
(2) Unread Badge on 1x1 Widget -
This widget will be placed on your desktop in addition or instead of the app's icon and will display the number of unread messages in a specific folder (for Exchange) or in the inbox of a specific account (for IMAP).
How to add the 1x1 widget unread badge?
1. Long press on the desktop of your device and choose "MailWise 1x1" widget from the widgets list.
2. Choose the folder or account that you want and then choose "yes" in order to display the unread badge. The widget will be displayed on your desktop - its color will be the the same as the account's color that you chose for the account.
- If you want to change the color or font size of the widget - got to Settings and accounts->General and