**Unique notifications are a feature that is included in the MailWise Pro version. For more information about this version and how to get it please click here. **
To configure a unique notification for a contact follow the steps below:
From a received message –
1. Click on the three dots on the right corner and then choose “Sender sound / VIP”:
2. A popup will appear – click on “Choose notification sound”:
3. A standard sound selection screen will appear – choose there the desired notification sound for that specific contact:
You can reach the list of contacts with unique notifications in three different ways:
1. From “Settings and accounts”->”General” – choose “Unique notifications”:
2. From “Settings and accounts”->[your account]->”Notification Settings” – choose “Unique notifications”:
3. From a message – Click on the three dots on the right corner and then choose “Go to notification settings”:
After opening the list, you can perform the following actions:
1. Add a new contact.
2. Change the sound of existing contact.
3. Remove a contact from the list.
Want to get MailWise Pro? click here.