** VIP senders are a feature that is included in the MailWise Pro version. For more information about this version and how to get it please click here. **
In order to configure a VIP sender follow the steps below:
From a received message –
1. Click on the three dots on the right corner and then choose “Sender sound / VIP”:
2. A popup will appear – mark the box next to “Mark VIP”:
Then the contact will be added to your VIP senders list.
You can reach the VIP senders settings screen in 2 different ways:
1. From “Settings and accounts”->”General” – choose “VIP senders”:
2. From a message – Click on the three dots on the right corner and then choose “Go to VIP senders settings”:
The VIP senders settings screen is divided into 2 tabs:
“VIP senders list” and “VIP senders settings“:
– Via VIP senders list tab you can add/remove VIP contacts:
– Via VIP senders settings you can choose the desired behavior for your VIP senders:
- - Highlight in your mail list (check-box).
- - Choose a special sound notification for VIP contacts.
- - Sound Notifications during quiet time (check-box).
- - Show VIP senders folder (check-box).
Want to get MailWise Pro? click here.